Thursday, February 3, 2011

Now Enrolling for Fall 2011!


It's only February 3rd, is it really time to be thinking about a fall preschool class...YES!

I have started pre-enrollment for my classes starting in the fall. 
Class size is limited so reserve your spot today!

Now offering 2 classes!!!  
  Classes are  2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours each.
 3-4 year olds T/Th from 9-11:30 
4-5 year olds T/Th from 12-2:30

 Tuition will be $65 a month if paid by the 10th. There will be a $20 registration fee. There will be a discount for families enrolling multiple children. 

I am a certified elementary education teacher and taught for 3 years before starting a family and becoming a stay at home mom. During those 3 years I covered kindergarten, a 1st/2nd grade combo class and a 4th/5th grade combo class where we taught at around a second to third grade level, so basically I've covered a lot of ground in those few years. This is my second year teaching preschool in my home. I also participated in a co-op preschool with some friends  a couple of years ago with my oldest was preschool age. In addition to my professional teaching experience I have plenty of experience with young children as I am the mother of three children ranging in age from 16 months to 6 years.

I am very excited about this new adventure and hope you will join me! 
If you are interested please contact me at 480-250-0157 or rachelhanchett@gmail.com
http://creativekidspreschoolaz.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to tell your friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment